Share

Friday, May 6, 2016

Top Jewelry Selections You Can't Miss


1. Platinum Engagement Ring
Brides flock to Pavan for one of her stunning bridal designs, this beautiful platinum engagement ring looks magnificent on the finger, complementing it by giving the illusion of length and slenderness. The marquise cut can often appear larger and is a beautiful choice for a modern engagement ring – a real attention-getter.




2. Perfume Necklace
I have developed a strong love for perfumes since I was a little girl. Our house always smelt of flowers growing in our garden- roses, geraniums, jasmine – and so I grown to love the floral scents and consequently perfumes, since I wanted to smell like a flower myself. In addition, perfumes make your presence unique, and leaving a faint  trail of scent behind you makes you memorable!




3.Feather Ring
When I first saw the RIVOIR feathery ring crafted form white gold and set with myriads of sparkling pave diamonds, I knew I have found a ring that embodies an eclectic spirit of the modern woman: elegant with impeccable taste, who nevertheless has a penchant for contemporary take on jewellery. This is a ring that I fell in love with at first sight.




4. Cage-like cuff 
In black gold set with a myriad of sparkling diamonds is a show stopping. It fuses architecture, geometry and jewellery design, all at once.


You might be interested in: affordable women bracelets


No comments:

Post a Comment